Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Bon Soir everyone!!!

Haven had time to update my blog recently till like today... So I apologise for the sudden influx of blog posts about past events that occured.. Actually, I haven even finish posting everything haha but that can wait for another time I guess...

Well, allow me to provide a brief update as to what I have been up to in the month of September.. Mugging for tests, just cleared the price theory today and the biz finance last week. One more test, Macro, to go but the test comprises of a shocking 10 chapters when the entire module has 12 chapters!!! I have no idea how I am going to complete studying the whole damn thing lah given that my schedule is rather packed.... Okie okie, not as packed as Clara, Wini or Pei yu I guess, but still packed...

Oh and yes, I have been attending French classes recently and oh my it is so damn difficult. The lecturer goes on and on in French while gesturing vividly with body actions to allow us to try decipher what she was saying. And for those who are thinking that she doesnt speak english, she does. Its just that to better cultivate our ability to understand French, that's why she is teaching the way she is... In the 2nd lesson, we were suppose to try and answer the questions she asked in French but I could not make out what she was saying, although when everything was written out I sort of knew... Sigh, I hope I am not wasting money for the course man cause its not really cheap. Am poorer by $300 already because of the course, well better make full use of the time to learn the language I guess... Haha maybe in the future, I will be able to speak French fluently? Haha its a thought right?

Was looking through some past photos when I stumbled across these photos. Allow me to introduce this sweet looking girl known by many as Wai Sian. A close friend of mine and someone who never fails to make me smile. Once a tomboy, after some proper coaching and advice, she has matured into a blooming flower that everyone is after her haha.. Well that's that, both of us have been rather busy lately with no time to meet up to have a really good talk over a cup of tea.. Haha maybe after my exams, we should take some time to catch up ya?





Posted by Clarence at 10:29 AM