Thursday, September 4, 2008

Me in the past and the future???

I just had to blog about this.. Recently, ever since the start of this semester, I have been told that either I resemble one of their friends or someone looked like me. I was like going OMG, they really do look like me or rather I look like them. Dun believe me? Take a look at the pictures below:

Me in the past? (Actually this is Agnes's friend)
Me in the future? (Wini took this pic somewhere)

Man, I really felt like killing myself when I saw the "future" me, so UGLY lahz!!!!! Well, not that I was very good looking in the first place but ya... Haha I think I am going to run more to lose those fats in order not to turn into the "future" me... Gosh, I really cant imagine me that size sia...

Anyway, due to certain debts that I have not been able to clear and my overspending, I am officially broke!! Even came up with drastic measures such as to ask belle and ariel to prepare lunch (ie bread) for a fee of $1. Have no idea why like everyone is so broke this semester... Not to mention myself.... But that's another story...

Took IPPT today and guess what... I failed the damn test again, which means I have to attend RT 3 times a week for 2 mths.... I kinda feel like killing myself lah as the RT period will clash with the exam period which is quite bad considering that I am not really doing that well for this semester. Failed the miserable SBJ station by a miserable 4 cm when I could clear it easily in the past... After that, had no mood to run the 2.4km so came back with a timing of 1423, which I believe I can do better.. The next best thing that happened was I actually ran 7 rounds, instead of 6 rounds, for my 2.4km... yes yes, go ahead and laugh... I cant imagine the others reaction when they hear of this...

Posted by Clarence at 8:15 AM