Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Unprepared
Finally with all the test done with, I can proudly proclaim that I am finally free!!!! The past few weeks were like kinda crazy, rushing to study from one test to the other, and the finale of the Macro test which is tested on 10 chapters, when the module has 12 chapters. Madness lah!! But well, at least its all over, a short period to relax and unwind before the stress of starting to prepare for the exams which I am so sure is going to be a nightmare period.
Anyway, I finally passed my damn IPPT which means NO more RT!!! YEAH!!! haha but then no monetary incentive cause I failed to meet the pass + 15 standard, should I retake the test and try again? $100 bucks lehz...
Anyhow, schedules going to be real busy for the next few months till after the exams and the competition. Imagine, sea training almost 4 times a week at Kallang to train for the upcoming round ubin competition and a whole workload of theory to cramp into this puny brain of mine... Well, live and let live, just have to cope with it I guess..
As with regards to the upcoming round ubin marathon, I feel kinda unprepared. Its like I cant even keep up with Captain Timon, Abu and all the rest, and the worst is I lack the mental strength to keep on rowing when I'm tired.. I dunno if I can live up to the peep's expectations but I hope I can...
Meanwhile, I am contemplating whether to sign up for the work and travel USA, however much I want to sign up for the event, the cash flow is going to be an issue.. And I think I have less than a week left to really think things through.. How sia....
Posted by Clarence at 5:58 PM