Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sept babies mambo night

Finally, its MAMBO night again!! After all the tests and stress that we were all placed under, its time to unwind for a little bit before picking up the pace for some serious mugging for the exams. Anyhow, met John, Clara and Nizam at Tiong Bahru Station first for supper before we headed down to Zouk to meet Pei yu and Jia Hui. On the way, we ran into Jason and his first comment when he saw me was like..." Clarence, you look WILD!!" Haha I guess its cause he has not seen me wear a choker and a ear ring before ba? Well, I think I look normal lahz haha. After queueing to get our stamps and placing our bags at the bag counter, we headed to the coffee shop across the road to meet the canoeing peeps, whereby we had another mini celebration for the 2 september babies!The 2 September Babies: Melissa and Pei yu

Pretty ladies making their birthday wishes
Posing for the camera before the Final Chowdown!!
And it BEGINS!!!
Mel looks like she's about to give up on the cake...
Belle looks like she is serious about winning the mini competition... Wasted she never take part in the final chow down lol I think she eat faster than me lah!!!
Well, well, guess who the winner is?

Headed straight for the winebar to grab some drinks first and meet up with Geok Ting, Angie, Jia Hui, Amanda and Qiu Rong (heh dunno whether I got her name right not...).
Pei yu and her usual group of Mambo friends... That lucky thorn in the middle of the roses...
Lol lucky John too!! The only thorn among all the roses, with a Miss RMIT at that!!
Pei yu and I



Mel and IZam likes my shoulder... Haha anyone elses like it? lol its free for offer you noe, of course, gals preferred!! haha
The click that I love so much!!

The music was rather good that night towards the end.. And everyone was like super high!!Well, had to rush off cuz Zam had to reach home by 0430 while the rest went to have food after the whole clubbing event. Wished I could join them as I was relegated to the pathetic state of having a cup of cup noodles to fill my stomach alone at home.. Sad right... Haha oh well, didnt have much of a choice anyway....
Lol Vincent KO ahz?

Looking forward to Mambo again!! But I wonder when will we be free to go again? After the exams? Haha.. As mentioned in the previous post, I wanted to join Pei yu and friends for the Work and Travel USA but due to my late application, there was no more vaccanies for me to sign up with them... and my parents are rather reluctant to let me go alone on a trip to the USA by myself... And so there goes my dream of touring USA with friends.. Sighz.... I wonder where can I go for my Grad trip and who to go with... Any takers?

Posted by Clarence at 8:11 PM