Sunday, February 22, 2009
At the Airport
Plenty of funny stuff happened today when I went to the airport to study with Kylie and Sarah today.....
Conversation Between Kylie's friends
A: So where are you working now?
B: At Toshiba
A: Wa, so you are selling cars ahz?
B: *Stuns* Huh I working at Toshiba leh..
A: Toshiba dun sell car one mehz? Oh no I mixed up with Toyota!!
Conversation 2
Kylie: So my code name is Karma
Sarah: Ya, and Clarence's code name is Coma
Clarence: Sarah one can be Sa La (meaning wrong, for those who dun understand malay,
as pointed out by dear Nizam)Kylie: That was nice!! Wahaha
Much Later....Clarence: Hey Kylie, I just thought of another name befitting Sa La leh... Sha Gua sounds not bad too right? (Sha Gua means silly...)Kylie: *Laughs*8 truths about Sarah:
Scenerio 1: Kylie paid for the drinks first
Clarence: Kylie, How much should I pay u ahz? 20% of 7.90 = 0 right?
Sarah: Huh what 20% of 7.90 is 0?
Clarence: 20% of 7.90 is 0 what...
Sarah: Huh 20% of 7.90 is 0
Clarence: Lol she doesnt get it... free lahz....
Scenerio 2: After blogging for 4+ years
Sarah: Can upload 5 pictures at one time meh? I tot can only upload 1 leh
Kylie: *Laughs uncontrollably* After 4+ years, you didnt know can upload 5 pictures at one go ahz? Come, I show you
Sarah: Wa, I so sua gu can? Lol
Scenerio 3: MSN background
Clarence: Wah, Kylie u got pictures as background for all your friends on msn ahz?
Sarah: Huh, can use pictures as background for msn conversation windows mehz?
Kylie: *Looks at Clarence and laughs* Lol ya can lahz!!!
Scenerio 4: When plugging in the laptop charger
Sarah: The power point spoil ahz? How come like not charging one?
Sarah: *Looks at Clarence and Kylie and laughs* Alamak, I know why already! I forgot to plug in the power plug into the power socket!
Sarah: Okie now plug in already... How come still cannot?
*Sales girl comes over to take a look and presses in the power plug hard, power supplied to the laptop
Kylie: *Laughs uncontrollably* Wa Sarah, I do better lah!! Haha must be more Chor loh den can oready
Scenerio 5: Online RMIT search
Sarah: This website can only get the extracts leh, you wont be able to download the entire journal
Kylie: Cannot mehz? I see ah...
Kylie: Can what... Just click the html FIND IT at the bottom... Lol u mean u past 4 sems you didnt know can download the entire journal ahz?
Scenerio 6:
Kylie: Like your twin lahz
Sarah: yr twins? Yr sis ahz?
Kylie: Lol she blur oready, now she has 5 sisters sia!! LOL
Scenerio 7:
Clarence: The collages I do not very nice leh... Not as nice as the ones that Sarah do
Kylie: Ya loh, her ones quite nice
Sarah: Haha ya loh actually actually doing collage is like a bimbotic activity...
Clarence: Lol, Kylie... Do you hear what she just said? Lol she called herself a bimbo hahahaha
Scenerio 8:
Sarah: I want to learn how to use the SLR one day
Kylie: Lol dun bother lah, you dun even know you can switch off the flash during night mode
Clarence: * Laughs his head off*
Posted by Clarence at 6:41 PM