Thursday, April 30, 2009
Finally, 2 papers down the drain (results inclusive) and 2 papers left... Dunno whether to be happy or sad that I have to depend on the last 2 papers if I were to have any chance to hit my target GPA of 3... Hopefully, will be able to make it ba? I dun think that I will be able to forgive myself if my results for both the papers fail to hit at least a credit... All the panic attacks and careless mistakes simply cant be forgiven especially when I know how to do the question... Grr... Dunno what is wrong with me this semster... On a happier note, at least that Abu is confident of his papers... Damn, he must have taken all my essence away hahaha... Belle and Ariel, from what I know, are also rather unsure of their papers, so I guess I am not the only one floundering in unknown waters.... Sighz... but at least they didnt make the stupid blunders that I did... .ARGH!!!
Anyway, a BIG THANK YOU to all those who came down to Raffles City (
Kylie, Pam, Vincent, Eric, Sarah, Nizam (through the phone) and those who weren't able to make it down due to various reasons:
Jason, Pei yu and ....... come to think of it, i dunno who else le haha) to celebrate my birthday with me! And also a thank you to
Malvin, Pam (yes another pam) and her sis for the wonderful dinner and cake at Din Tai Fong... Really appreciate it as I thought I would really be spending it alone with my books and notes... Love ya guys lots!
Also thanks
Jian hua and Yvonne for the PSP speakers, haha now u have given my psp a new life since like dunno how many months ago haha... must make use of the speakers since its given right? hahaha
For those, still having papers, Jia you!! For those, enjoying the beautiful freedom, play hard and stay happy!!
Been feeling a slight pain/ache in my right chest recently... Wonder if its an indication of anything serious... Hopefully, it amounts to nothing...
Posted by Clarence at 9:26 AM