Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wonder what's up with the weather recently? Its super uber duber unbearably HOT!! Totally hates this kind of weather, especially when I'm in the middle of exam period... Geez, why cant Singapore just be a bit more cooling... Sometimes I just prefer the rainy season, at least it is way way way much cooler, though travelling is a hassle due to the rain...

One paper down and 3 more to go... The Internation Trade paper was a total disappointment for me cause I went in with confidence and came out deflated... Misinterpreted 2 questions which I think I can score well in and ended up doing others which I am not confident in... I.e. to say out of the 5 out of 6 questions that I completed... I am only confident of 3... Sighz... This is bad... Looks like my hope of mantaining a GPA of at least 3 is long down the drain already and to make things worse, this was the easiest paper out of the 4 modules....

Feel totally unprepared for the other 3 papers due in part to the lousy lecturers (okie, I wont put all the blame on them... I didnt study for it too) and the lack of time and effort on my part as well I guess... Sighz... I am going to need a miracle to obtain a GPA of 3...Wasted... Argh!!! Damn it, now's not the time for moping... Believe and you can... I believe this is what I told a few others, dunno why I suddenly said that also... Hmph, but maybe I really need to tell this to myself...

Just wishing that this horrible period of uncertainity is over and done with already... I can already picture the seafood feast that has been planned on the 8th may... Cant wait for it!!!

An entirely unexpected proposition propped out last night which left me racking my brain searching for solutions to the problem, which up to date have turned to naught... well, I wont say nothing has turned up, but I know of a way... Just that, I am going to need approval... Wonder if I dare break it to them... Anyhow, that will be absolutely the last 2nd possible solution... There must be a way out of this... there must!

Posted by Clarence at 11:59 AM