Saturday, May 2, 2009

So Murphy's Law whereby he states that "Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong" is such a self fulfilling prophecy... Even before embarking on the trip, plenty of issues have already cropped up... The occurence of the swine flu, worries about the financial side, the lack of a proper plan due to time constraints and many others are just but a tip of the iceberg... Now to top it off, dear zam was involved in an accident.... leaving him with a fractured left arm and an unknown factor in whether he can go for the trip and whether he can continue with his examinations... I hope nothing else will go wrong, cause I am so so so looking forward to the trip with them...

Studies wise... Once again, my eyes have been opened by how hardworking some people are... Now, I have learnt of 2 others who actually have studied or read finish IFO before the International Trade paper... O_O.... Damn hardworking right? but then again, I must say they are the relative smarter ones... Haha here I am still struggling in my own spool of confusion while others have actually already studied most of it finish.... Die lah, not enough time to finish... kinda wasted 2 days studying the IFO but still haven gotten anywhere yet.... Geez, when you need time, you always dun have enough... but when you are waiting for the time to pass quickly, it always seems so long... sighzzz

Posted by Clarence at 9:05 AM