Sunday, August 30, 2009

27.08.09 SIM-RMIT Convocation
The last chapters of my school life finally came to a close as the convocation ceremony ended... I rememeber when I was younger, the thought of wearing the academic regalia was rather exciting to me as I frankly thought it was rather cool being able to wear a gown such as that.. But, when the time came for me to put it on, it was a rather disappointing sensation... True, I may only get to wear it once in my entire life time but the excitement that should be present seemed to be sorely lacking.. I dunno why too? Could it be that the novelty had worn off long ago or that the colour of the regalia wasnt exactly the one that we would have wanted... I highly suspect that it was the latter... Oh well...
Took tons of pictures that day with Da Clique, the canoeists and some of my other friends whom i haven seen for quite some time already... Didnt manage to take a lot of pics with Da Clique though, I guess partly due to each of us having to attend to our parents and group of friends that came down to support them... Well... looking forward to the 6th Sept Photo shoot outing with the regalia... maybe this time we can get a proper photo of the thrown hats, jump shots and what so ever post that we wanted to do...
Went to Hanabi for the jap buffet and mine mine it was as good as ever!!!


At Hanabi

28.08.09 Celebarting Pam Goh's Birthday

Had a company 'Ang Bao' dinner today in celebration of the company managing to clinch a major deal with SMRT and had to watch all the perm stuff getting ang baos while I just sat there smiling like a dolt... Haha anyway that wasnt the main point.. Just felt that I had to bitch a little... haha Anyway, went back home after that and decided promptly to go for a run... No reason why I wanted to go for a run though... Maybe I just wanted to run everything off.. Yes, all the stress, fatigue and troubles all away... And I guess I partly wanted to find out the distance I ran the other night... And wala it was 6.1 km... Completed it in around 50-60 mins, cant really rem the time, but I guess its still rather slow... Bought the birthday cake for Pam, before resting and heading down to Tanah Merah to meet Nizam, Pei yu, Winifred and Pamela to go Simpang Bedok for a celebatory supper... The other significant things that I really remember was the whole ton of unglam pics and the crazy cab fare of $34.20 back home (luckily only had to pay half cuz zam was sharing)...

29.08.09 Outing with Yi Rong & Wen yi + The Proposal

Woke up late and had to rush down for training at Kallang... Waited for Zam before heading into the waters in the K2... And though we both had the fabled EFX, we still managed to capsize about 4 times... Haha though I have to admit without the EFX, I probably would have capsized at least 6 times... Well anyway, I just found out that getting on the K2 when you capsized was like so difficult can??? Didnt really dare to push myself into the boat as the boat that was supporting me tends to be in a precarious position of capsizing when I try to get in... Lol U could imagine I did get an earful from nizam about that and the unstability of the boat due again to yours truly...

Anyway... Rushed off to tuition at Signature Park, only to receive a call informing me that the tuition has been push back to 1600 which means that my appointment time with the girls will be delayed and that I had to find something to do within the additional hour... Rushed down from tuition to PS straight after tuition and met Yi Rong and Wen yi at the ticketing booth for GV.. After grabbing tickets for the movie, The Proposal, we headed to Thai Express for dinner... Well, a rather pleasant experience I should say.. hmm though there is still the residue of a little awkardness, Haha I have no idea why oso, but overall it was still a rather cosy and nice catching up session...

Oh and if you guys haven watched the Proposal... Do PLS go and watch!! Rather hilarious yet romantic show...

I really need a break from the hectic schedule that I have doomed myself to... Looking forward to the JB Seafood outing with the canoeists this tues...

Posted by Clarence at 6:17 AM