Sunday, August 9, 2009
Hong Kong

A380

A380 interior
As you can see from the above pictures, the interior of the Airbus is rather spacious as compared to the Boeing 747 aircraft. There is more leg space, more functions on the Krisworld entertainment, even including a USB port for one to plug in their hard disk... A pity it doesnt read the movies on my harddisk, otherwise it would be better... haha anyway tried the Singapore Slinger, Blood Mary and the Screwdriver aboard the plane and I can only say that Screwdriver was the only drinkable one, the rest were simply too bitter... And after taking the A380, I never want to sit a Boeing 747 again... but then again, I wont have a say in this matter haah....

Zhu Hai

Seafood Street
An interesting and unique concept whereby one has to go to the street vendors to purchase the fresh seafood and then pick a restaurant to go to for them to cook the seafood... The touting there was incredibly horrible... With so many similar shops along the same stretch, I guess there isnt really much of a choice for them... Well, producers' loss and consumers gain I suppose...

Tai Hing Where The Roasted Meat Never Tasted So Good!!!




The 4 Heavenly Kings at the Arena Of Stars
And so concludes my first trip to Hong Kong, the place where one literally just shop and eat all day long... I must say I didnt really enjoy the trip much since most or rather all of the 4 days were spent shopping and there was little sightseeing done... I guess I'm those who prefer to go scenery seeing or visting the various places of interest haha... Well next time I guess.. Oh and a happy 44th birthday Singapore...
Posted by Clarence at 8:54 AM