Wednesday, August 12, 2009
I wonder sometimes if the problem lies with me or the people that I ask... Okie, so the story goes like this... Everytime, I attempt to organise an outing.. It fails everytime, for lack of participants or lack of interest... Then i get to feel oh so guilty about not doing a proper planning... Then, again I hear people complaining that no one is bothering to organise outings, reunions but if the result is to be the same, whats the point? And so I have given up... Yes, organise I will but i wont bother if the bulk of the invited people will attend, even if its just 1 person attending so be it... Like that I wont be guilty of the accusation that people do levy on others.... Okie, I give, I give... maybe its cuz people detest my presence of whatsoever... But whatever the reasons, I dun care... If I am to be considered beneath your notice, well so be it.. I'm way past the point of caring any longer...
Anyhow, aside from that ranting.... Been to Pamela's Teo Cell Group at NUS after work yesterday. Was kinda last minute decision, with ya a pathetic 'polo' sweet as bribes.. haha no lah, it was the thought of meeting new people that I decided to go even though I was feeling rather tired after work... Well, they were rather friendly people and quite an interesting + closely knitted bunch... And after attending their sharing session, I was reflecting that I was actually in quite a fortunate position whereby there arent that bad of a family problem as compared to some of the rest there and there I should rest my laurels..
Anyhow, I had a rather ghastly experience today... I actually saw a dead Indian fella on my way to SIM from work to attend training... Its was like a scene of those horror movies whereby the victim died without peace... The Indian fella's hands were like placed in front of his face for protection and his eyes were wide open with indignition or rather fear... Blood matted hair and a pool of blood completed the scene... It was really a horrifying sight, I think I must have been one of the few "lucky" first ones to see the scene... Thankfully, those who were at the scene had already called for the police and the ambulance... And with that I hurried away from that dreadful scene which I hope never to witness again... A lasting scar etched with my mind... I just hope I can sleep peacefully tonight....
Looking forward to the canoeing orientation camp on fri...
Posted by Clarence at 8:51 AM