Saturday, September 12, 2009
06.09.09 Outdoor Photoshoot Yup, so this was the day of Da Clique's outdoor photoshoot... Sadly though only 5 of us were able to turn up -- Pei yu, Myself, Wini, Pam and Zam... Clara was unable to make it again due to Church, Jian Hua and Yvonne apparently had work commitments and to think that we push the date of the photo shoot back to today and we had to rush through everything.. but i guess such things cant be helped... Well, anyway had plenty of fun taking the photos with Pei yu's SLR though the weather's terribly hot and humid!! Well, I will post the photos at a later date, when I retrieve all the photos from either Pei yu or Wini...
So after numerous photo shots, we headed down to Serangoon Broadway to return the gowns and to collect our stage photo... The stage photo was a disappointment lah... Dunno how the 'pro' photographer take one... haha its either tat or i just wasnt facing the stage when the picture was taken... darn it.... Headed down to IMM for dinner at Fish & Co. with Pei yu, Wini and Pamela before heading to Cafe Cartel for drinks and some snacks... Haha I think on that day itself I put on a few kilos with the amount I ate hahaha.... Need to stop or at least cut down the monstronous appetitie that I am having...
09.09.09 Meet up with Wai SianToday was the day that the canoeing club were going to run to Orchard which I so very much wanted to join! Haha I dunno why but I just like running there... but then by the time I knocked off from work, they most prob would be somewhere past Holland Village. So I met up with Wai Sian after work at Sun plaza after work instead.. Its been ages since I last saw her and God knows how difficult it is to meet up with her... Headed down to Sembawang Shopping Centre to Aston's for dinner... Caught up with her on how she had been doing and chit chatted abt stuff before heading back home.. Well it was good to see her again
12.09.09Met up with Wen yi after lunch to learn about the pivot table and the vlookup which was like almost a pre-requisite for all the damn jobs i applied for... Haha but to find a table with a power socket for my laptop in town was like simply like so difficult that in the end we ended up in SMU... Surprising, the pivot table and vlookup was rather easy.. Haha but then again I think I can attribute it to Wen yi's teaching abilities haha she made it look rather simple! Thank you gal for sparing the time to teach me haha you are a real life saver!! haha Anyway, went to watch Gamers. The show wasnt really like what I expected... Plenty of action but the storyline is quite standard or rather not much existence of a storyline... 3 popcorns out of 6 haha but if u want action, this is the movie to watch!! Warning... Some nudity and gore involved... Zam dun even think of watching this haha not yr type... Had lunch at PS food court and chatted over a while before heading home.
As the saying goes, it just takes one drop of ink to stain the water... it so applies to today... kinda enjoyed myself today only to be marred by one event... Apparently, I had just lost an uncle today.... The cause for his death is still unknown, but it came as a major shock for me cause he was so healthy... Sigh... Life is so fragile...
Posted by Clarence at 9:44 AM