Sunday, September 20, 2009

18.09.09 Last day at work and dinner
And so today concludes my last day of work at RFnet. I think I will miss my collegues there although it was just a short time frame and all the interesting office literature inherent within the company. Will be going over to Wini's company, Asia Capital Reinsurance to work as a data entry temp staff and hopefully get the chance to convert to a perm there... Or even better, I hope DBS faster call me!!! Although its like still within the 2 weeks period after the 2nd round of interview, I'm still kinda like hopping anxious about it... Hmm but still, I wonder what would the working environment be like at ACR... Hopefully its fun and the peeps there are friendly.

Sherwin treated me to lunch today at the chicken rice stall that they always go to, when someone leaves the company or goes on a long trip, as a form of appreciation. Well, went with Arthur, Vincent and Philip as well whereby I just sat there listening to the advices that each gave. Of all, I think I would have to thank Sherwin the most - for introducing the tuition kid to me and the testimonial.. haha. Anyway, the last day of work was agonizingly slow where time seems to come to a stop completely, especially when there's like 2 hours left before I can call it quits... I guess I can attribute some of it to the fact that I was rather looking forward to the meeting with Wen yi for dinner at Ion... Haha well, i guess anticipation didnt exactly help in the science of how time can pass faster...

Was late in meeting Wen yi due to last min stuffs that I had to settle cause Winnie wasnt around for me to inform her directly.. Hopefully, she understands the note I left on her table... Well, anyway after doing a short tour of Ion, we settled on eating Fish & Co. and luckily, I spotted Kenny working there haha... 10% discount!! Haha that's one of the reason we chose to eat there I suppose... Ordered a platter for 2 and my my it really was different from the rest of the other outlets.. There were scallops instead of mussels and the prawns were super big and DELICIOUS!!! Had dessert at Heeren's basement, wasnt really very nice though... After that, headed home whereby I saw Clara and Melissa Fong on the way to the MRT station... Lol surprise surprise since I haven see the both of them like for ages already.

20.09.09 Celebration of Pei yu's Bdae
A surprise birthday celebration that didnt turn out quite the way I planned it due to some miscommunication of info on my part.. Haha wasted... Otherwise, I think it would have been a major success!! Lol and to think that it was only this time that my face didnt show any hints of a surprise coming up, cuz normally i would be like an open book!! haha..Damn, need to make sure all the loose ends are tied up the next time u plan something like this again!!! Well, anyway I guess the look on her face was well worth the effort when she saw her present from Da Clique and the canoeists... Here's wishing you an early happy birthday gal! And oh enjoy the celebrations that Qiu Yong and gang has planned for you! I'm pretty sure that you will like them!! Haha have to thank Sarah in particular for helping to coordinate and suggestions on where to dine haha... Well, I guess we will let the pictures do the talking when I get them.. Okie, need to go off to Sentosa le!! haha looking forward to a day full of fun!!

Caught in buffets of vibes that blow hot & cold that nests you in a confused warp of emotions..
Clueless about the next step that should be undertaken...

Do I remain or do I take a step forward?
I saw a sign... oops... I meant I need a sign...

Posted by Clarence at 6:15 PM