Saturday, September 5, 2009

Went down for training today as per normal but today my performance was horribly upsetting!! The goal was to complete rowing 16km under 2 hours (which i believe is rather slow oready) and I was like on the verge of dying after rowing for about only 4 km.... Dunno what happened to me... Could it be due to a long stint not rowing long D's or tat my mental strength was not strong enough? I wonder... Anyway, today was also the first time, I felt pain on my butt lah while rowing... Haha could it mean that i have lesser fats in that area? lol kidding... haha but dunno why oso lah quite pain...

Okie anyway, headed down to Suntec for lunch with Pei yu, Mel, Nizam, Lex and Matthew while the rest of the canoeists headed down to Old Airport Road for lunch... And while eating lunch, I was still busy figuring out where in town would there be shops selling flowers that were of an affordable price... So anyway, headed down to Centrepoint to check out the price of the flowers there and yup quite cheap $9 liddat only but with a catch... All of the damn flowers were in pots, not like a bouquet... haha so that left me with no choice but to hunt for another present...

Oh and if you were wondering why I was looking for flowers... basically today's Yu Fong's Birthday and I expected that she would assume that I forgot her birthday and hence... haha

Okie back to the story, headed down to Famous Amos as per Nizam's suggestions and bought her a mini hamper instead before heading to Wheelock to find zam... And there again he told me about the NUM offer that was going to be on eh... when was it? next week i think?... 50% off for every 2 items bought? was that the offer? Hmm think I will check with him tml... NUM canoeing singlet, I'm setting my eyes on you!! haha Anyone want to share?...

Met up with Yu Fong at around 1830 and I passed her the present... and mine mine lol she had a classic expression on her face... When I reached out my hand to wish her happy birthday with a hand shake... She literally gave me her whole hand that I had to grasp which was like so weird! haha When I told her about it, she said she was in shock and that she was thinking how come i knew it was her birthday today!! lol damn funny can... anyway, caught up with each other after the last meet up which was about a year or so? quite long time oready i think... haha
Headed down to Raffles City Ben & Jerry's to find Ginni as promised and I was quite surprised to see Alicia with her bf there... Couldnt recognise her till she said hallo! haha damn.... No wonder I found her so familiar but I couldnt confirm haha

Oh oh one other thing, there was this job that Wini was asking me to do at her company and I was like so tempted by it... Well cause the pay is the same as what I am receiving now while working as a temp, the flexibility is there too and there is the chance that they may convert temp to perm... Haha but then the max duration i suppose there is 3 months, well... I need to think hard about it before giving her an answer tomorrow....

Yup, tomorrow's finally the day for the grad shoot that we have been trying so hard to schedule with everyone... But to my disappointment only 5 are able to turn up... Me, Pei yu, Winifred, Pam and Zam... the rest were either working or have church activities.... Zzz.. SO much for the Da Clique plans....

Now, I'm confused... Should I or should I not? That is the question...

Posted by Clarence at 8:18 AM