Wednesday, October 7, 2009

After much delibration and confusion, I have finally decided as to with whom I should sign the dotted line... It's weird that when you receive one offer, the other offer also comes in at the same time, effectively throwing one into a dilemna as to which to choose..

A stable job?
Or a job involving the sector that I had always been interested in...

Chris spoke to me on tuesday (06/10/09), wanting to find out if I was interested in converting to perm in the claims department. After much enquiry as to the career path and job scope, I was pretty much convinced that the bank would offer better prospects though the contract was only for a year and there within my decision lies..

Informed Wilfred about my decision to quit and go to the bank. He seemed alright, but I could tell that he was rather disappointed with my decision as I guess he wanted to convert me to perm. Well after knowing the results and managing to get a temp to substite, Wilfred rather bluntly asked me when I could leave.. I felt that he could at least be a bit more tactful in his choice of works... But then again, it doesnt concern me any more since I'm getting out of the Industry already..

Met up with Wen yi for dinner at Creation (which is located at Shaw Tower). The food was at a reasonable price and it was rather good. Headed down to Ah Chew dessert for some wonderful dessert: my favourite mango sago!! Then after Wen yi left, headed down to Timbre sub station to enjoy the music and the company of the canoeist which I heart a lot...

Posted by Clarence at 10:23 AM