Saturday, October 3, 2009

Out of time

I just took a look at my planner and I realised something...

24.10.09 Nike Human Race
There's exactly 19 more days to the human race which I hope I can complete in under an hour... but judging at the timings I took for my 6km run, I doubt I will hit anywhere near the 1 hour timing...

08.11.09 Round Ubin Marathon
Its another 14 days to the Round Ubin Marathon which I am so thoroughly unprepared for... Which means I only have 5 more times to train myself up for the race due to being only able to make it down for 1 session every week till the 24th oct (which so concidentally happens to be the nike race day and I doubt i will have the energy to row after that, but we shall see ba... Desperate times call for desperate measures...) Gosh, now I am like at half a mind as to whether I can take part in the round ubin, given the thorough lack of endurance....

06.12.09 Standard Chartered Marathon
And after that its another 40 days to the Standard Chartered Marathon... The 1st 42km run in my life, and i think probably the last... Lol but I dunno whether there will be the time for me to train and whether I am determined and disciplined enough to head down on my own to actually go run the distances... I need a training plan... Haha any brilliant suggestions that will actually help me keep jogging instead of stopping when my mind starts to falter? I guess not... Maybe inner fortitude is the key, haha looks like I need some serious work in the area....

There's just not enough time for me to train!! Especially the round ubin marathon, how I wish my tuition kid can put the tuition timing in the morning on sun, den I will be able to make it down for at least another 2 more sessions!! Gosh... I'm dreading the all the race days as it comes....


I wonder where I am standing now...
Am I there or am I not?
Are things proceeding too fast?
Or are things proceeding as it's suppose to be?
Plenty of uncertainty..
Yet no answers to be found...

Posted by Clarence at 8:39 PM