Friday, October 30, 2009
So its been 11 days since I started work... Its been quite a difficult time for me I feel, what with entering the team when it is just into its peak season... To make things worse, there have been several quirks within the budget system that the team needed to iron out and there really wasnt much that I could contribute since I have practically zero knowledge of the system and the IT side of the system... Though Choon pin has been quite patient in explaining and teaching me stuff whenever he's not bogged down by calls for assistance and tackling of system issues, I still feel that I'm not quick enough to grasp all the necessary knowledge and equip myself to the best of my ability... Its like being thrown into uncharted territory where I am left floundering till I am better able to acclimatize to the environment... Now it appears that I have to pick up access skills as well, but I dunno if I am able to pick it up... Been trying to play with the application whenever I'm free but I still dun seem to be able to better understand the application and how it works since it invloves some programming I think... But well, I sure hope I am able to pick all the infos and skills that I may require soon....
Pei yu finally got an offer... and an excellent offer indeed... Apparently she was offered a position at Deutsche bank as a grad intern! Haha so happy, yet envious of her.... Haha I always wanted to work in a foreign bank but no luck haha... Pei yu haha when u become perm rem to pull me in ah!!! Thanks in advance!! So now everyone in Da Clique is gainfully employed with Zam being the last in line since he has to wait till Dec to enlist... Only been in touch with Pei yu, Wini and Zam... The rest, I have absolutly no idea what they are up to... There has been no wind of news of them at all!! Sighz... So much for wanting to stay in contact after graduation...
If given the choice, would you turn back time?
Posted by Clarence at 9:36 AM