Monday, November 2, 2009
A surge of disappointment at a last minute announcement when all this while I was under the impression that everything was going well.. Well, I guess a lack of time and effort was probably invaluable contribution to the end result... Nothing to be done about it I guess, I just hate the feeling of being left high to dry and all the wasted effort.... I just wished I was informed earlier about the announcement and not last minute.. Sighz....
31.10.09 Halloween Night
Went down for training as usual. Tried the K1 today and I think I was doing pretty well till I discovered that there was an issue with the damn rudder which resulted in me having to edge to the right in order to go left and that was no joke in the making... I was left in a precarious position everytime I tried to edge in order to go left... Damn rudder... But all in all, I made it back in 1 piece... Thank God for small favours....
Headed down to meet Wen yi for dinner at Vivo Marsche after having lunch with Henry, Travis, Caleab and Braddy at Beach Rd.... Finally got to eat the marvellous Rostti that they serve there... Pity the selection of food there was rather limited but we still had our fair share of good food I suppose. Watched love happens before going to find Nizam, Wan Ping, Yi Fang and Marcus who were working as Halloween Mascots. I must say I was pretty impressed by the costumes they had on!
Simply loving the doll in her hands!! haha So damn cute lah haha

Picture with the Halloween Horrors!

Headed down to Zam's house for an overnight stay with Pei yu, Crystal, Wan Ping, Henry, Trravis, Edwin, Marcus and Kevin. Loads of fun, joy and laughter through the night! Truly a memorable Halloween Night!! We should have more of these outings.
Testing out Henry's cam Smooth Complexion function... It really works!!
TAO POK!!!
Posted by Clarence at 8:25 AM