Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tml is the day that I have been looking forward to.. I believe all the canoeists are looking forward to the particular day where the verdicts of our training will show.. Both nervous and excited as always before a race.. I have 27 competitors in the race tml and I hope I do give a good run for their money and nt break down half way due to a lack of endurance... Argh... Its rather sad that the T2 ladies category wont have any medals due to a lack of participants which def dampens the spirit of our T2 ladies, Pei yu and Mel specifically... But no worries! Enjoy yrselves and challenge the rest, maybe u can put those guys in the T2 to shame? Haha there's always the SCM next year which we can still try for... But I think that race will probably be the last time I row a T-boat since there are so many other juniors and its their turn to shine... Well, we shall leave later for later, nopoint worrying about something that hasnt occur yet...

Well will update more when I have the time.. Haha now time to pack my bag, so that I can meet her on time later haha

Posted by Clarence at 1:34 AM