Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Time sure flies... In the blink of an eye, 2009 is coming to a close and only a single day is left to herald in the new year... I wonder what lies ahead in the coming year of the Tiger? I hope it will be as smooth as this year though..... Looking back, I must say that 2009 had been a very good year for me.. Good grades, an enjoyable job, a memorable and wonderful Grad trip and a blooming romance... Hopefully, the new year ahead would be as wonderful as this year if not better!!
Without further ado, allow me to pen down my 2010 resolutions for the year:
1. To hit the target weight of 65kg (Yes, this has always been my target but I'm always falling short)
2. To either be converted to a permanent staff or find a better job
3. To catch up more with friends who I have been out of touch with quite a while
4. To banish all negative thoughts
5. To pass my IPPT
6. To go Taiwan
Just wanted to clear a backlog of posts that I had wanted to post but was too lazy to do so before the new year comes...
16.12.09 ~ 20.12.09 Hong Kong Trip with Shan Jing
Shan Jing, Chuan Wee and Myself
At Lan Kwai Fong
Chuan Wee and his gal

Met deary in the evening at her house to get her car. Headed down to Hotel Rendezvos for Nasi Padang. Its been quite some time since I have eaten there and I'm pleased to say that the standard is still there though sadly the price is still there as well.... After dinner, headed down to Mt Faber to see the night scenery.. But, the plan came with a glitch, I forgot to take into account the fact that Jewel Box there would be packed and so we decided to head to Sentosa in the end. Spent around 3 hours there enjoying each other's company before deary decided to give me my Xmas present. And to my surprise, it was a Braun Buffel wallet... I must say I was rather shocked that she bought that for me as it was so damn expensive... and compared to the present I gave her... She succeeded in making me feel like a cheap skate hahaha... but no matter... After that, headed down to Cathay to watch Avatar 3d and man it was fantastic! The CG was excellent! Definitely 4 out of 5 popcorns... Drove her home and waited it out till dawn break before heading back home...
Definitely looking forward to tml's celebration with the canoeists at Sentosa again!!
Posted by Clarence at 6:39 AM